Do You Have The Courage?

Do You Have The Courage?
Do You Have The Courage?

Thursday, November 14, 2013

A New Model of Business Coaching for Start-Up Companies.


By Edward DuCoin
Business coaching is valuable and there are hundreds of quality coaches worldwide. However, business coaching is a general term. It implies general solutions, and is often based on a pre-set template.

I am the CEO of ORPICAL, a published author and working my way back to the ranks in racing.

While I am busy in my career (and lots of family stuff) I love to help start-up entrepreneurs grow their business. I make time to work with 2-3 start-ups per quarter - - it is fun, rewarding, invigorating and not free

My rate is $100 per hour, however your satisfaction, delight and ROI for your investment are guaranteed. I do offer a 20-30 minute initial consultation at no charge. I do this because if I do not believe I can assist you in a way that will yield you a tangible ROI, I will not take on the engagement.


 Each session is about 1 hour (I always exceed the time and never charge for the full conversation). Payments are made via Paypal.

If you are near Berlin NJ stop by - - however most sessions are conducted on the phone or Skype.
  
Finally, many business coaches use BUZZ words. I hate these type of words.  Checkout the following table and if you like my approach email me at ed@edwardducoin.com and let’s see if we can increase your sales and/or save you a ton of money.


Check out our company awards – perhaps we can help you achieve the same level of corporate growth.
  • Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist - Ernst & Young
  • Inc. Magazine 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the US - Magazine (Ranked #366, #434, #318 – three years in a row).
  • 
Top 40 Under 40 Business Award - New Jersey Business Journal
  • Top 50 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in New Jersey
  • Rising Stars: Fastest Growing Marketing Companies in the USA - Telemarketing Magazine (three years in a row)

  • Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies - Philadelphia Business Journal (eight years in a row)
  • Company To Watch - Philadelphia Magazine
  • 
Outstanding Management Team - New Jersey Venture Fair